Frequantly Asked Questions in Interview

Hello friends, my name is Sanjay panchala.welcome to my blog here you can find out various vacancies in government job also private sector.This is the perfect place for students who preparing for government job.Here you can know about current vacancies & related materials.This blog also provide daily education related news.

Dear visitors.now u can get daily updated latest gujarat and india leval all types of government jobs like.talati,clerk, teacher, constable,bank,etc.i also update variuov exam related med like timetable,answer key,result,hall ticket.etc.i also provide important material for various exam.like gujarati, gujrati sahitya, Gujarati charan,english grammar, reasoning,gujrat history,gujrat politics,current affairs,gujrat geography,maths, science, social science, India history,india geography,also updated with latest technical news,which is very important for achivea high rank in exam like talati, clark, constable,teacher etc.


Stay connected to my blog KNOWLEDGE TEMPLE for latest education update this page you can download very important general knowledge material for various government job

There are many questions which asked in Interview several times in all type of interview.

The interviewer try to know your personality & your knowledge by asking Question to you.


Following are the question which can be ask in interview and how you can answer those questions.

(1) Tell me Something About yourself...

This is the most  common question ask in interview, it lets the interviewer know a little bit about you.

 you should include following part in this answer.

don't waste more time in your education detail because it found in your Resume.
  • your name
  • address
  • Education in Short
  • job experience if  you have
  • short family detail

Example::  Hello sir, my name is sanjay panchala. i live in rajkot.i have completed my B.C.A in saurashtra university. i have 2 years of experience
in software development. and i live with my parents at rajkot.

(2) What are your Strengths/Skills ?

interviewer ask this question to know about your skill & strength.

  you should include following skill. 
  • Hardworking
  • Flexibility
  • Honest
  • Team Working

 Example::

I have extremely strong writing skills. i can work in any Situation.i am honest & hard worker.

(3)what are your Weakness

The interviewer ask This question to you for know your limitation and they should not hire you if your limitation harm their company. 

you can  include following things & give this answer in positive way.
  • i can't say no when anyone ask for help.
  • quick decision.
  • i can concentrate only one thing at a time .
 Example ::

When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule.

used to like to work on one project to its completion before starting on another.

(4) why should i hire you ??

this is the most frequently asked question in interview.

 in this question you should tell your work experience,  career goals ,your knowledge about company.

Example :: sir as i tell  you i have 2 years of experience in software development . so i try my best to fulfill your requirement. 

(5) why do you need this job ??

in this section you should tell what interact you to work with their company. i can achieve my long time goal with your organization. 

Example :: I understand that this is a company on the rise. As I’ve read on your website and in various press releases. I want ​to be a part of this business as it grows, and I know my experience in product development would help your company as you roll out these products.

(6) why you leave your previous job ??

 Always try to put a positive slant on your response; it’s better to give the impression that you’re more motivated by the possibility of new opportunities than by trying to escape a bad situation.

Example :: I'm looking for a bigger challenge and to grow my career. 

(7) what are your salary Requirements ??

What are you looking for in terms of salary? It seems like a simple question, but your answer can knock you out of the contest for the job if you overprice yourself. 

Example :: My salary requirements are flexible, but I do have significant experience in the field that I believe adds value to my candidacy.

(8) do you have any question for us ?? 



  • At the end of the interview, most interviewers ask whether you have any questions about the job or company.


Example :: you can ask question like salary, timing etc.



 For More Interview Tips click here 
 




  

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AMUL Dairy

IRDO Gandhinagar Requirement

GWSSB Requirement 2018